Volunteer State Community College athletics teams compete in the TCCAA and the NJCAA, playing teams across Tennessee and Kentucky. Vol State has traditionally been one of the top teams in the state.
The four solar panels can produce 1,124 kilowatt hours of electricity a year.
The college has recently put more than $175,000 into the labs at the Cookeville Higher Education Campus (CHEC).
- Educators Announce P-16 BEST Award WinnersOct17
- Welcome High School SeniorsOct13
- Vol State Names Special Assistant to PresidentOct05
- Vol State Announces President’s AmbassadorsOct03
- Humanities Building CelebrationSep23
- Skin Cancer Detection Seminar for HairdressersSep21
Visit the News Archive
From the Blog:
- Get Ready for Spring Priority Registration - See Your Advisor NowOct24
- Events this Week at Vol StateOct24
- zSpace Technology Brings Virtual Reality to the ClassroomOct21
- Theater for Kids: Aesop's Fables this WeekendOct21
- Vol State Diversity Week EventsOct17
- This Week at Vol StateOct17
Visit the Vol State Blog
At some point in your life someone helped you achieve your goals. It may have been a special teacher, another student, or a complete stranger. The Volunteer State College Foundation makes a difference in the lives of students every day by awarding scholarships to those who might not otherwise be able to obtain a college education. Our donors make it possible to invest in the future of our community. Each year we award more than 200 student scholarships totaling nearly $300,000. In the last 20 years the College Foundation has awarded more than 3700 scholarships and raised more than $10 million.
Vol State’s educational offerings include more than traditional degree and certificate programs. We also offer non-credit continuing education classes for both professional and personal needs. We host cultural events that are open to the public. And we serve our community with projects and programs designed to make a difference.
At Vol State we believe in strong student support and an active campus life.
Faculty & Staff
For assistance with username and password problems please call the IT Help Desk at (615) 230-3302. If you would like to report a broken link or problem with a webpage please contact the webmaster.