Volunteer State Community College athletics teams compete in the TCCAA and the NJCAA, playing teams across Tennessee and Kentucky. Vol State has traditionally been one of the top teams in the state.
The Saturday, March 11 seminar, sponsored in-part by Vol State Paralegal, will help people develop a parenting plan. Pre-registration is required.
The event is coming up on March 28 and 30 from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. on the Gallatin campus. You can register here.
- New Vet Tech FacilityFeb20
- Desegregation and Basketball at Book EventFeb13
- Vol State Celebrates Chinese New YearFeb07
- Vol State Offers Free Ultrasound Pregnancy ScansFeb06
- Governor Proposes Free Tuition for Adult StudentsFeb01
- Vol State Tops in State for Workforce Training HoursJan25
Visit the News Archive
From the Blog:
- Chinese Culture Celebrated with a Full HouseFeb26
- Apply Now for Foundation Scholarships for Next YearFeb24
- Successful Student Tips: Getting OrganizedFeb23
- Chinese Cultural Celebration this Sunday, February 26Feb22
- Transfer Fair March 1: University Reps on Gallatin CampusFeb22
- Students Have a Student Survey for You About Vol State CommunicationFeb21
Visit the Vol State Blog
At some point in your life someone helped you achieve your goals. It may have been a special teacher, another student, or a complete stranger. The Volunteer State College Foundation makes a difference in the lives of students every day by awarding scholarships to those who might not otherwise be able to obtain a college education. Our donors make it possible to invest in the future of our community. Each year we award more than 200 student scholarships totaling nearly $300,000. In the last 20 years the College Foundation has awarded more than 3700 scholarships and raised more than $10 million.
Vol State’s educational offerings include more than traditional degree and certificate programs. We also offer non-credit continuing education classes for both professional and personal needs. We host cultural events that are open to the public. And we serve our community with projects and programs designed to make a difference.
At Vol State we believe in strong student support and an active campus life.
Faculty & Staff
For assistance with username and password problems please call the IT Help Desk at (615) 230-3302. If you would like to report a broken link or problem with a webpage please contact the webmaster.