Volunteer State Community College athletics teams compete in the TCCAA and the NJCAA, playing teams across Tennessee and Kentucky. Vol State has traditionally been one of the top teams in the state.
Vol State at Livingston will host the free event on March 29 from 10am-3pm on the campus. It is open to everyone considering a health care career.
The name change from “Vol State Cycling Classic” reflects a new focus for the event. It’s designed to raise awareness and book scholarship money for adults starting or finishing a college degree.
- Get Resumes Ready for Vol State Spring Career FairMar16
- Vol State Plans Eclipse Watch on August 21Mar15
- Digital X-Ray Machines Upgrade Dental AssistingMar13
- Seay Fire Science ScholarshipMar10
- April 6 Science and Math Expo has a New NameMar08
- Comedian Leanne Morgan at Educate A Woman LuncheonMar07
Visit the News Archive
From the Blog:
- Fall and Summer Priority Class Registration for Current Students Starts April 3 and 4Mar22
- College Credit EMS Training Comes to CookevilleMar22
- Science Expo for Kids K-8 April 6Mar22
- Musical Fame at Vol State for Two WeekendsMar21
- Vol State Events this WeekMar20
- Fall and Summer Class Schedules Now Available OnlineMar17
Visit the Vol State Blog
At some point in your life someone helped you achieve your goals. It may have been a special teacher, another student, or a complete stranger. The Volunteer State College Foundation makes a difference in the lives of students every day by awarding scholarships to those who might not otherwise be able to obtain a college education. Our donors make it possible to invest in the future of our community. Each year we award more than 200 student scholarships totaling nearly $300,000. In the last 20 years the College Foundation has awarded more than 3700 scholarships and raised more than $10 million.
Vol State’s educational offerings include more than traditional degree and certificate programs. We also offer non-credit continuing education classes for both professional and personal needs. We host cultural events that are open to the public. And we serve our community with projects and programs designed to make a difference.
At Vol State we believe in strong student support and an active campus life.
Faculty & Staff
For assistance with username and password problems please call the IT Help Desk at (615) 230-3302. If you would like to report a broken link or problem with a webpage please contact the webmaster.