Volunteer State Community College athletics teams compete in the TCCAA and the NJCAA, playing teams across Tennessee and Kentucky. Vol State has traditionally been one of the top teams in the state.
Students, faculty and staff let her know how much her work and dedication were appreciated during the Graduate Awards Night.
Students from Sumner and Trousdale Counties are invited to the May 16 event.
- Emily Short Promoted to Vice President for Student ServicesApr27
- Get Ahead with Vol State Summer ClassesApr25
- Get Ready for Summer and Fall ClassesApr19
- Brezina Named New Humanities DeanApr18
- Students compete in TMTA math competition at Vol StateApr14
- Remembering Tornado Ten-Year AnniversaryApr07
Visit the News Archive
From the Blog:
- Tn Promise Students - Do You Need a Community Service Event?May5
- What Would It Mean If Tom Hanks Spoke Here?May4
- 2016 Graduate Award WinnersMay4
- Vol State Graduate StoriesMay2
- Spring Graduation 2016Apr27
- Student Music Showcase Concerts April 29 and 30Apr25
Visit the Vol State Blog
At some point in your life someone helped you achieve your goals. It may have been a special teacher, another student, or a complete stranger. The Volunteer State College Foundation makes a difference in the lives of students every day by awarding scholarships to those who might not otherwise be able to obtain a college education. Our donors make it possible to invest in the future of our community. Each year we award more than 200 student scholarships totaling nearly $300,000. In the last 20 years the College Foundation has awarded more than 3700 scholarships and raised more than $10 million.
Vol State’s educational offerings include more than traditional degree and certificate programs. We also offer non-credit continuing education classes for both professional and personal needs. We host cultural events that are open to the public. And we serve our community with projects and programs designed to make a difference.
At Vol State we believe in strong student support and an active campus life.
Faculty & Staff
For assistance with username and password problems please call the IT Help Desk at (615) 230-3302. If you would like to report a broken link or problem with a webpage please contact the webmaster.