Volunteer State Community College athletics teams compete in the TCCAA and the NJCAA, playing teams across Tennessee and Kentucky. Vol State has traditionally been one of the top teams in the state.
Kevin Alspaugh has been presented with the Carla Kelley Merit Award from the Tennessee Emergency Medical Services Education Association.
The new concentration starts this fall, but students can join in any semester.
- Vol State and Starstruck Announce New PartnershipJul13
- Athletic Association Golf Classic Coming August 1Jul08
- Students Use New College Squad Car for TrainingJul06
- BEST Award Nominations OpenJul01
- Vol State Livingston commemorates 25 yearsJun20
- Celebrating 25 Years in LivingstonJun14
Visit the News Archive
From the Blog:
- When Is The New Humanities Building Opening?Jul25
- Important Notice for All TN Promise StudentsJul20
- Adults Considering Vol State Can Get One-On-One HelpJul20
- Pokemon Mania at Vol StateJul18
- Fall Class Fees Due by August 11Jul14
- Pokemon on Campus - What You Need to KnowJul13
Visit the Vol State Blog
At some point in your life someone helped you achieve your goals. It may have been a special teacher, another student, or a complete stranger. The Volunteer State College Foundation makes a difference in the lives of students every day by awarding scholarships to those who might not otherwise be able to obtain a college education. Our donors make it possible to invest in the future of our community. Each year we award more than 200 student scholarships totaling nearly $300,000. In the last 20 years the College Foundation has awarded more than 3700 scholarships and raised more than $10 million.
Vol State’s educational offerings include more than traditional degree and certificate programs. We also offer non-credit continuing education classes for both professional and personal needs. We host cultural events that are open to the public. And we serve our community with projects and programs designed to make a difference.
At Vol State we believe in strong student support and an active campus life.
Faculty & Staff
For assistance with username and password problems please call the IT Help Desk at (615) 230-3302. If you would like to report a broken link or problem with a webpage please contact the webmaster.