Some Fall Course Names and Numbers Have Changed

Submitted on July 19, 2011 at 2:26 PM

Vol State is working with other schools to make it easier for you to transfer classes from one school to another. The first step is to adopt common course numbers. That means many of our courses have changed rubrics (the 3 or letter part like ENGL) and/or course numbers ( the digit part like 1010) for the Fall 2011 semester. Most of the course names are still the same. (English Comp is still English Comp.)

Since so many things did change, we've provided a crosswalk to help you register for the right classes. Your degree audit (CAPP) will also change during the summer. After summer registration, only the new courses will appear in the requirements.

You can visit the crosswalk to look up classes here:

A service provided by the Office of Public Relations.