Volunteer State Community College athletics teams compete in the TCCAA and the NJCAA, playing teams across Tennessee and Kentucky. Vol State has traditionally been one of the top teams in the state.
Kody served in the Marines. Now he has a new passion for service.
Students have a new facility, opened this year, to help them learn how to conduct sleep studies.
- Evening Classes this Fall at Wilson Central High SchoolJul09
- Fall Evening Classes at McGavock High SchoolJul09
- KEY Lifelong Learning Lecture SeriesJul01
- The Vol State FamilyJun19
- Livingston Students Hold Wellness FairJun17
- Athletic Association Golf Classic Coming August 4Jun10
Visit the News Archive
From the Blog:
- Get an Updated Gallatin Campus MapJul28
- Vol State Alumni Band Video Goes ViralJul17
- The Talents of Our Student VeteransJun30
- 2014-2015 Catalog Now AvailableJun27
- A Fond Farewell to BettyJun24
- Ophthalmic Students Provide the Gift of Sight in GuatemalaJun24
Visit the Vol State Blog
At some point in your life someone helped you achieve your goals. It may have been a special teacher, another student, or a complete stranger. The Volunteer State College Foundation makes a difference in the lives of students every day by awarding scholarships to those who might not otherwise be able to obtain a college education. Our donors make it possible to invest in the future of our community. Each year we award more than 200 student scholarships totaling nearly $300,000. In the last 20 years the College Foundation has awarded more than 3700 scholarships and raised more than $10 million.
Vol State’s educational offerings include more than traditional degree and certificate programs. We also offer non-credit continuing education classes for both professional and personal needs. We host cultural events that are open to the public. And we serve our community with projects and programs designed to make a difference.
At Vol State we believe in strong student support and an active campus life.
Faculty & Staff
For assistance with username and password problems please call the IT Help Desk at (615) 230-3302. If you would like to report a broken link or problem with a webpage please contact the webmaster.
- Last Day to Withdraw: 2nd 5 Week TermJul30
- Last Day to Receive 100% Refund: Learning SupportAug3
- Last Day to Receive 75% Refund: Learning SupportAug5
- 2nd 5 Week Classes EndAug9
- 10 Week Classes EndAug9
- Convocation: Campus closed until 1:30 8:00AM to 1:30PMAug18
- Fall Classes BeginAug25
- Submit a new Public Event