Annual Enrollment Transfer Period
September 15, 2015 - October 15, 2015
- Important Information
- 2016 TBR Benefits Guide
- 2016 Annual Enrollment Presentation
- What's Changing for 2016
- About Enrollment
- Meet your Personal Benefits Expert
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Directories for Healthcare Plans
- Quick Links
- Edison Employee Self Service Instructions
- Health Savings CDHP Insurance Plan Options
- TBR Vision – VSP
- AFLAC - AFLAC Flyer
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Summary
- 2016 Decision Guide
- Presentations from vendors
- Charitable Giving Campaign
- Sick Leave Bank
- Flexible Spending Account
The annual enrollment period for 2016 insurance benefits is September 15 to October 15, 2015, for most programs. Changes in coverage become effective on the following January 1 and participants must remain enrolled in their selected benefit options until the next year. Click here to review more information.
If you DO NOT want to make changes
- If you are happy with your current benefit selections, you do not have to do anything. But note:
- Health insurance carriers
- The Cigna network for 2016 is LocalPlus. If you are currently enrolled in Cigna and you do not want to change carriers, you do not have to do anything. You will stay enrolled in Cigna and providers in LocalPlus will be the in-network providers. Cigna will mail new Insurance cards.
- If you are currently enrolled in BlueCross and you do not want to change carriers, you will continue to use Network S. BlueCross will mail new insurance cards.
- Dental carriers will change
- The Prepaid Dental Plan vendor will be Cigna (replaces Assurant). If you are currently enrolled in this plan and you do not make a change, you will automatically be enrolled in Cigna Dental. You may be required to select a general dentist. Cigna will mail new insurance cards.
- Dental Preferred Provider Organization vendor will be MetLife (replaces Delta Dental). If you are currently enrolled in this plan and you do not make a change, you will automatically be enrolled in MetLife Dental. MetLife will mail new insurance cards.
- Health insurance carriers
- Partnership Promise
- If you choose to stay in the Partnership PPO ore enroll in the new Wellness HealthSaving CDHP, you and your covered spouse automatically agree to fulfill the 2016 Partnership Promise.
If you DO want to make changes
- You must do so online using Employee Self Service (ESS) in Edison. Paper forms are not accepted. Optional term life changes must be completed on the Minnesota Life website.
- The options you choose during the enrollment period are effective January 1 – December 31, 2016, unless you lose eligibility or have a qualifying event of family status change during the year.
Benefits Fair is scheduled for Wednesday, September 30, 2015 in the Great Hall, Ramer Building from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Each vendor will have representatives available to answer questions and to provide updated benefits information.
During Benefits Fair, the Payflex representative will conduct a presentation on the new Health Savings CDHP/HSA plan. This will be located in the Wood Mary Cole Nichols Dining Room B from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM.
The Office of Human Resources will also be available to answer questions or assist with making changes in Edison. Please enroll in one of the sessions below. If you have questions that you would like to discuss individually, please contact our office at (615)230-3592 to schedule an appointment.