After you have met with your advisor, search the Class Schedule for each course for which you plan to register.
Note: You might want to develop an alternate schedule in the event of closed classes.
Before signing up for classes, you are strongly encouraged to contact your academic advisor. If you do not know the name of your advisor, contact the Advising Center for help at (615) 230 - 3702 (toll-free: 1-888-335-8722, extension, 3702) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Students who do not have a major or are not seeking a degree should contact the Advising Center for advising.
- Go to PRIDE Online
- Read the instructions and then click on the “Login to PRIDE online” link.
- Type in your Student ID and PIN, then click “Login”. Your Student ID is your 9-digit Social Security number without slashes or dashes. The PIN number is your birth date in 6-digit format (Example: If your birth date is May 10, 1967, your PIN is 051067) without slashes or dashes.
- For registration, click on the “Registration and Schedule” heading.
- To change your schedule, click on “Drop/Add Classes”. Then select the appropriate term from the pull-down menu and click “Select”.
- Read any information provided about holds on your record or classes you are required to take.
- Enter the Call Numbers for your classes in the spaces provided and click “Submit”. (You may enter Call Numbers for up to 10 classes at one time.)
- Check your class schedule to make sure you are registered for the correct classes by following the Detailed Schedule link at the bottom of the page.
- After registering, you can click on “Account Summary” at the bottom of the page to review your bill and statement of fees. You can pay fees online by VISA, VISA Check Card or MasterCard.
- When you have completed all your transactions, click “Exit” on the top right. You will be taken to the Student Logout screen and your session is finished.
Other PRIDE Online Services
- Degree Audit
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Fee Payment
- “Live” Schedule of Classes
- Account Summary
- Financial Aid Status
- Change your PIN
- IRS 1098-T Form
- And more...