Need help with your username and PIN/password? The IT Help Desk is available toll free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (866) 451 - 5469. You may also contact a librarian by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EBSCOhost eBook Collection
- An academic collection of electronic books (e-books) available to Volunteer State students, faculty, and staff.
- Credo Reference
- Credo Reference is a searchable collection of reference titles covering major subjects. The titles include publications from more than 80 publishers.
- Safari Tech Online Books
- A collection of ready-reference resources including materials in computer science, media technology, office systems technology, web technology, and other technical subjects.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- A collection of reference books provided by the Tennessee Electronic Library.
- Oxford English Dictionary Online
- “The definitive record of the English language” is provided by TBR Regents Online for use by all Volunteer State students.
- OXFORD Reference Online: PREMIUM
- A reference collection provided by TBR Regents Online. It includes the Oxford Digital Reference Shelf collection.