Run-ons to resumes
Faculty and students who work at the Writing Center have one goal in mind: to help you learn how to be a better writer.
At the Writing Center, faculty or students will:
- consult with you about your writing assignments;
- look over your work and suggest strategies for improvement;
- teach you how to evaluate and revise your own writing;
- teach you techniques for becoming a more effective writer.
Find the Writing Center on your campus and make note of:
- the phone number;
- the location;
- whether you need an appointment;
- hours for drop-in service.