Volunteer State Community College athletics teams compete in the TCCAA and the NJCAA, playing teams across Tennessee and Kentucky. Vol State has traditionally been one of the top teams in the state.
The radio talk show airs live on Mondays at 1 p.m. on 88.5 FM.
He will be inducted into the Tennessee Community College Athletic Association (TCCAA) Hall of Fame. Lynn founded the softball program at Vol State.
- Christmas Concerts at Vol StateNov18
- Utilities Need Highly Skilled WorkersNov16
- Important Deadline for TN Promise StudentsNov05
- Seals Named Director of Radiologic TechnologyNov04
- Vol State Honors Veterans with EventsOct26
- Educators Announce P-16 2015 BEST Award WinnersOct22
Visit the News Archive
From the Blog:
- Extreme Office Makeover: Student Remodels Area Children's Services FacilitiesNov25
- Don't Be a Statistic - Commit to College CompletionNov20
- Thanksgiving Week ScheduleNov20
- Homecoming Events Today and SaturdayNov19
- No Tobacco or Vape Anywhere on any Campus in 2016Nov18
- Vol State Homecoming and Other Events this WeekNov16
Visit the Vol State Blog
At some point in your life someone helped you achieve your goals. It may have been a special teacher, another student, or a complete stranger. The Volunteer State College Foundation makes a difference in the lives of students every day by awarding scholarships to those who might not otherwise be able to obtain a college education. Our donors make it possible to invest in the future of our community. Each year we award more than 200 student scholarships totaling nearly $300,000. In the last 20 years the College Foundation has awarded more than 3700 scholarships and raised more than $10 million.
Vol State’s educational offerings include more than traditional degree and certificate programs. We also offer non-credit continuing education classes for both professional and personal needs. We host cultural events that are open to the public. And we serve our community with projects and programs designed to make a difference.
At Vol State we believe in strong student support and an active campus life.
Faculty & Staff
For assistance with username and password problems please call the IT Help Desk at (615) 230-3302. If you would like to report a broken link or problem with a webpage please contact the webmaster.