Student Wireless Internet
Volunteer State Community College offers the students wireless Internet access for their own laptops. This wireless Internet access is available throughout the campus in all of the buildings. Students should be connecting to the NOSTRINGSATTACHED network for optimal performance.
The following list of Operating Systems are supported for connection to the wireless Internet:
- Microsoft Windows 7(all Service Packs, Updates, & Patches required)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all Service Packs, Updates, & Patches required)
- Microsoft Windows XP (all Services Packs, Updates & Patches required)
- Mac OS X (all Updates & Patches required)
Instructions for connecting to the wireless network are below.
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 Automated Setup Download
- Windows 7 Automated Setup Instructions
- Windows XP
- Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard