- All graduates of Tennessee public colleges must take the ETS Proficiency Profile formerly MAPP). It is a State requirement.
- All graduates who received a student loan at Vol State must complete the student loan exit interview.
- Students completing the General Business Administration degree must also complete a GBA review and take a GBA exit exam.
- Students who are graduating with a degree in Paralegal Studies must take the Paralegal exit exam and also participate in a review.
It is important that you do your best on these exit exams. Your performance reflects upon you, Volunteer State and your program major.
ETS Proficiency Profile
The ETS Proficiency Profile is a state requirement for graduation and helps us measure how well we have done our job in preparing you for your future education and real-world experiences. For more information on the ETS Proficiency Profile, go to http://www.ets.org and click on ETS Proficiency Profile..
ETS Proficiency Profile Testing Dates for Gallatin Campus
Graduates must go to the Testing Center Scheduling System and follow the directions to reserve a time to take the exam. You will need to create an account in which you can change your appointment if necessary and also receive a reminder email. Graduates must arrive on time and stay for the entire 70 minute period. The Testing Center is located in the Wood Campus Center, Room 210.
|Saturday, March 22, 2014||9:00 AM, 10:30 AM|
|Tuesday, April 1, 2014||9:30 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:45 PM, 2:30 PM|
|Monday, April 14, 2014||10:15 AM, 12:15 AM, 2:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM|
|Thursday, April 17, 2014||9:30 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:45 PM, 2:30 PM|
|Wednesday, April 23, 2014||12:15 PM, 2:15 PM|
Exit Exams at Livingston Campus
Graduates' Student Loan Exit Interview
All graduates who received a student loan at Vol State must complete the exit interview online. The instruction for using the on-line exit interview is listed below:
- Follow this link
- Click the Green Sign In box
- Login with your Social Security Number, first two (2) letters of your last name, your date of birth, and your PIN number which you received from the Department of Education and Click the Sign In Button
- Click on Complete Counseling
- Click the Start button for Exit Counseling (third box)
- Select School - Choose Tennessee in the School State box - Choose Volunteer State Community College in the School Name box - Click the Add School button - Click the Continue Button
- Read the following information and complete the quiz in each section
- After all sections are complete and submitted correctly, you will receive a confirmation page which you will keep for your records.
When you have finished, the results will be sent to the Financial Aid Office within 24 hours to let us know you have completed exit counseling. If you have any questions, please call (615) 230-3456.
All General Business Administration Associate of Applied Science graduates must take the G.B.A. exam. This does not apply to the Business and Commerce or Paralegal graduates.
Before taking the GBA exam you must complete the GBA review through the Business Division. Please contact their office at (615) 230 - 3301 or stop by the Mattox Building room 101-B for more information on the review.
After you have completed the GBA review, you will need to schedule the GBA exam through the Testing Center at (615) 230 - 3484. You will be cleared to take the exam only after you complete the GBA review.
GBA Review Sessions
|Saturday, March 15, 2014||9:00 AM||Mattox 106|
|Wednesday, March 19, 2014||4:00 PM||Mattox 106|
|Thursday, March 20, 2014||4:00 PM||Mattox 106|
|Monday, March 24, 2014||4:00 PM||Mattox 106|
All Paralegal Studies graduates, including certificate and degree, must take the Paralegal Exit Exam given at the College.
A video is available for check out from the Business Division office located in the Mattox Business Building, Suite 101-B. Once you have watched and reviewed the video, return the DVD to the Business Division Secretary and then you will be cleared from the division to take the exam.
You will need to schedule this exam through the Testing Center at (615) 230 - 3484. You will be cleared to take the test only after you return the Paralegal Exit Exam Review DVD.
You may call the Academic Business Division with any questions. We look forward to helping you move towards graduation.