- What is MyVolstateOnline?
- MyVolstateOnline is a web-based course management system designed to create a rich online learning environment for students. MyVolstateOnline includes features such as an electronic dropbox, automated gradebook, discussion boards, and quizzes.
- How do I log in to MyVolstateOnline?
Steps for logging into MyVolstateOnline
- Open up an Internet browser (i.e., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari)
- Go to http://elearn.volstate.edu/
- Log in using your assigned username and password.
- How do I see my courses in MyVolstateOnline?
Once you successfully accessed the MyVolstateOnline Home page by Logging In with your Username and Password, look for the box labeled My Volunteer State Community College Courses in the middle of the screen.
- Click on the plus sign (+) beside the current semester.
- Click on the plus sign (+) beside the department name, and then
- Click on your course name.
- You should now be at your MyVolstateOnline Course Home page.
- What if I can't log into MyVolstateOnline?
Contact the Help Desk.
- Once inside my MyVolstateOnline course, how do I access the course materials?
Use the navigational tool bar along the top of your course homepage. The links located on this tool bar allows you to access materials within your course. Some tools that your instructor may be using include:
- Content which may include your course syllabus, reading material, or homework instructions.
- Grades where you can see your grades on assignments throughout the semester.
- Dropbox where you can submit electronic copies of your homework to your instructor.
- Quizzes where you can complete course quizzes.
- Some helpful Tips for using MyVolstateOnline
- Get in the habit of using the links located on the navigational tool bar to move around inside your course.
- When exiting your MyVolstateOnline course, be sure to click on the Logout link AND close the browser window. This is especially important if you are using a computer in a public lab.
- Where can I get more help if I need it?
- Contact the Help Desk