- View Classlist
- How do I find classmates or other users?
- How do I know who is online?
- Send a Page or Email
The class list tool is a central area from where you can:
- Locate classmates and send them a page or email
- Find classmates who are currently online
- Create and update a personal profile
- Create and edit your personal homepage
View the Classlist
From your Course Home page, click the Classlist link in the navigation bar
How do I find classmates or other users?
To locate classmates and instructors or staff using the ClassList tool, select the Student or Staff tab and type their name, first or last, in the search field, and click .
A list of classmates or staff associated with the search criteria you entered displays in the results field.
How do I know who is online?
The active icon () displays beside the names of classmates who are currently online.
Send a Page or Email
To send a page to someone in the classlist:
- Click on the user's name.
- The Send Page popup will appear with the user's username in the To: field
- Type your message in the Message area, and click Send.
To send an email to someone in the Classlist:
- Click on the user's email address located beside their name.
- The main email page will open with the user's email address in the To: field.
- Type your subject and message in the appropriate areas, and click send.