Foundation Scholarships Committee
The purpose of the Scholarship and Awards Committee is to review and recommend guidelines, policies, and procedures which govern the distribution and awarding of scholarships.
- Develop and review procedures for the awarding of scholarships in consultation with divisions and departments.
- Review applicant information and recommend recipients of private scholarships, academic service scholarships (excluding those awarded by divisions), and scholarships offered by senior institutions for transfer students.
- Establish and maintain an appeal of eligibility procedure for scholarship recipients.
Reports to the Vice President for Resource Development
- Five (5) faculty representatives, one from each division
- One (1) representative from Admissions
- One (1) representative from Financial Aid
- One (1) representative from Business and Finance
- One (1) representative from Livingston
- At-large members: 4
Total membership: 13
Ex-Officio: Vice President of Resource Development, Vice President of Student Services, Director of Financial Aid, Honors Program Director, Director of Student Life and Diversity Initiative, Scholarship Coordinator