The purpose of the Enrollment Management Committee is to evaluate and recommend improvements to the College's policies and practices in the areas of student recruitment, admissions, orientation, advising, registration, successful retention and completion in coordination with the appropriate campus units, both credit and noncredit.
- Evaluate the College's current policies and practices in student recruitment, recommend improvements, and research and develop new recruiting tools and methods to attract specific student populations. Evaluate the College’s current policies and practices in admission, registration, orientation, and advising, and research and recommend improvements.
- Monitor implementation and recommend improvements to the marketing of enrollment management.
- Review and recommend policies and procedures for the preparation and distribution of publications for marketing and promotion, the admission of new and transfer students as well as the readmission of former students, the academic status as reflected in retention standards.
- Review and identify institutional data concerning retention, persistence, and student success.
- Develop and recommend appropriate retention initiatives to achieve academic retention, persistence, and student success goals.
- Identify opportunities for lifelong learning and personal enrichment through quality non-credit offerings in Continuing Education and Workforce Development.
Reports to the Vice President for Student Services
The position of Recorder for this committee is not selected from among the members. It is staffed by the Office of the Vice President for Student Services.
- Director of Financial Aid
- Director of the Advising and Testing
- Five (5) Faculty Representatives, one from each division
- Director of Distributed Education
- Director of Learning Support
- Representative from TRIO SSS
- Representative from RXTN
- One (1) ESOL Advisor
- Director of Off-Campus Services
- Assistant Director of Accounting
- One (1) academic dean from either Health Sciences or Business
- One (1) academic dean from either Math & Science, Humanities, or Social Science
- Student representation: 2
- Total membership: 18
- Ex-Officio: Vice President for Student Services, Vice President for Academic Affairs, Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs, Director of Admissions/College Registrar, Director of Retention Support Services, Director of Institutional Research, Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness, Research, Planning and Assessment, Director of Public Relations, Assistant Vice President for Continuing Education, Chair of Diversity Committee, Assistant VP for Student Services
4th Friday, 10:30 a.m.