Bookstore Advisory Committee
The purpose of the Bookstore Advisory Committee is to represent the College community in ensuring quality of bookstore services.
Monitor and make recommendations concerning the following:
- Textbook orders, price, availability.
- Book buyback activities.
- Supply items available.
- Cleanliness and appearance of the facilities.
- Hours of operation.
- Quality of service.
- Assist with determining specifications for RFPs.
- Evaluate proposals and make recommendations for vendor selection.
Reports to the Vice President for Business and Finance
- One (1) representative Financial Aid
- One (1) representative from Public Relations
- One (1) representative from the Staff Council
- One (1) representative from the Faculty Council
- One (1) Dean
- One (1) representative from Continuing Education
- One (1) Off-Campus Coordinator
- Director of Special Adult Programs
- Student representation: 2
- At-large members: 3
Total membership: 13
Ex-Officio: Manager of the Bookstore; Vice President for Academic Affairs; Assistant Vice President for Business and Finance; Vice President for Student Services, Director of Purchasing and Contracts
Initial Meeting: Not scheduled. Meets irregularly and as needed.