Health & Safety Committee
The purpose of the Health and Safety Committee is to promote health and safety among all College constituents and to recommend activities to the offices charged with ensuring the health and safety of students, employees or other users of the College. The committee is responsible for maintaining a comprehensive health and safety plan.
- Recommend studies and surveys to identify needs for health and safety programs and services.
- Recommend and review health and safety training programs for all employees.
- Promote health and safety training opportunities.
- Review and update the comprehensive health and safety plan annually.
Reports to the Vice President for Business and Finance
- Assistant Director of Plant Operations
- One (1) representative of Safety & Security
- One (1) representative of Disabilities Services
- Chair of Health & Physical Education Department
- Coordinator of Health & Safety
- Student representation: 2
- Total membership: 7 — 9
- At-large members: 2 (1 must be faculty)
Ex-Officio: Vice President of Student Services, Vice President of Business and Finance, Director of Facilities