Employee Relations Committee
The purpose of the Employee Relations Committee is to promote the general welfare of all college employees. The committee promotes extra-curricular activities and community service efforts and communicates special discounts available to employees from local businesses.
- Plan and support social functions of the College.
- Provide assistance with College and community/charity events.
- Inform employees about discounts, promotions, and specials.
Reports to the Director of Human Resources
- At-large members: 15 representing all areas of the College
- Student representation: 0
- Total membership: 10 — 15
Ex-Officio: Director of Human Resources