Commencement Committee (an ad hoc committee formed annually)
The purpose of the Commencement Committee is to plan commencement and related activities.
- Plan and coordinate a program to honor graduates prior to the commencement ceremony.
- Plan and coordinate commencement rehearsal, ceremony, and reception.
- Assist in selecting a commencement speaker.
Reports to the Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Two (2) faculty representatives
- One (1) representative from Academic Affairs
- One (1) representative from Student Services
- One (1) representative from Public Relations
- Assistant to the President
- One (1) representative of Safety & Security
- Director of Records
- Director of Plant Operations
- Resource Development Specialist
- Administrative Assistant to Vice President of Student Services
- Rep./Disabilities Services
- Student representation: 2
- Total membership: 13 — 14
- At-large members: 1
Ex-Officio: Vice President of Academic Affairs