Bilingual Call Center Agent (Sales)
Kelly Services -
Date Posted: August 27, 2014 - 04:08 PM
Job DescriptionRight now, we are seeking Bilingual Call Center Agents for one of our clients. If you’re an experienced Bilingual Call Center Agent, we want to hear from you!
As a Bilingual Call Center Agent, you will complete sales of televisions and internet services.
Bilingual Call Center Agent responsibilities include:
• Accepting inbound calls from residential callers in an overflow call center environment
• Taking orders from callers who have expressed interest in services
• Guiding callers through the sales process
• Ability to be very knowledgeable about products and services offered
• Ability to meet company quotas
Job RequirementsJob Requirements
Our client’s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take your call center career to the next level. Here’s what you’ll need to qualify for this exciting opportunity!
Bilingual Call Center Agent requirements:
• High School Diploma / GED Required
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Call Center Sales preferred, but not required
• Fluency in both English and Spanish Languages
• Solid work history
Education: High school
Experience: No experience required
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|12pm (noon) - 9pm||$12 hourly||Full time||September 21, 2014|
Company Description Kelly Services, a global provider of workforce solutions, can help! We have the connections and industry expertise to offer you the best opportunities at the world's leading companies. More than 90 percent of Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies work with Kelly! Whether you’re looking for temporary, temp to hire, or direct placement, Kelly has you covered. Our experienced recruiters will partner with you to find the opportunity, flexibility, and stability you need to push your career to the next level!
Contact Information Deidra Hall