Sumner County Habitat for Humanity ReStore -
Date Posted: July 10, 2014 - 03:07 PM
Job DescriptionParticipate in the daily pick up of donations along as a member of the Donation pick-up team.
In store responsibilities include receiving donated merchandise that is dropped off, pricing, stocking, customer service, cashier, and any other duties as assigned. Participate and support affiliate functions as requested.
Job Requirements• Offer and provide customer assistance at all times.
• Maintain good housekeeping standards by cleaning and dusting as needed.
• Stock merchandise; rotate and face merchandise on shelves.
• Assist customers by locating merchandise.
• Help maintain a well organized store and facilitates a safe and secure working and shopping environment.
• Receive donations, price, and place on sales floor.
• Check out customers at the cash register.
• Cross train as required by Management.
• Load and unload merchandise-donations, deconstruction, business, and customer.
• Assist in Deconstruction projects when requested.
• Comply with company policies and procedures.
• Participate in Annual Review process
• Ensure that all Habitat for Humanity International and Affiliate Policies and Guidelines are followed.
• Assist in Donation pick up as needed
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Education: High school
Experience: 1 year
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|30||8.00||Part time||July 22, 2014|
Company Description The Habitat ReStore has an inventory of discounted home improvement supplies and furnishings. The ReStore serves several purposes: generating income for Habitat, diverting waste from the landfill, and providing the community with a means for discounted home improvement items.
Contact Information Bob Williams