Senior Technical Analyst
NSG, LLC -
Date Posted: July 09, 2014 - 04:07 PM
Job DescriptionObjective: The Senior Technical Analyst (STA) will serve primarily as an implementer on client project work and act as escalation resource for 1st/2nd tier level technical support. The STA will be actively involved in solution development to further opportunities and advance client productivity and profitability through technology.
The Senior Technical Analyst will assist and direct internal resources to install, configure and support various organizations’ computer networks to ensure network availability to all system users and manage/perform necessary maintenance to support network availability. The STA will also communicate and coordinate all activities to maintain a superior customer experience. Your time will be split between onsite client visits and remote work from NSG’s office.
• Develop, install and maintain complex computer network infrastructures to the highest level of customer satisfaction and at 100% reliability. Proactively recommend changes to improve system stability and reliability.
• Research, test and deploy new technology. Develop and see through to completion complex solutions.
• Provide solution development for a growing client base in the Greater Nashville area.
• Act as the primary resource for technical escalation from lower tier resources; Assist staff with diagnosis and resolution of hardware and software issues in an efficient and timely manner.
• Work on a consulting basis to assist with all aspects of IT infrastructure management including: budgeting, data management, data migration, and security
• Identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate current and FUTURE system and network requirements.
• Create and validate innovative solutions to complex technical problems in live environments
• Contribute to project planning strategies which include systems analysis, design, implementation and testing.
• Maintain a tracking system of hours billed and report them appropriately on a regular basis to fulfill company requirements and customer billing practices.
• Maintain and administer computer networks, including hardware, systems software, applications software, and inventory management in varying configurations.
• Plan, coordinate and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software and hardware.
• Participate and DEVELOP implementation scripts for IT projects such as upgrades, training and troubleshooting.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Job Requirements• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or a related field.
• Understanding of how complex interrelated systems affect each other in live technology environments
• Experience in developing solutions in multi-user network environments.
• Display an interest in career development, continual education, and a desire to create and implement innovative solutions.
• Demonstrate a high level of organizational skills and ability to self-manage and prioritize a dynamic workload.
• Exercise the highest ethical standards.
Proficiency with computing hardware and software including:
• Workstation configuration, imaging & standardization
• Sonicwall, Aerohive & Cisco Networking equipment: router, firewall, WAP, switches & PBX equipment
• Multi-platform SAN environments as well as Dell and HP server families
• VMware vSphere, ESXi, vCenter administration
• Cisco PBX/VoIP technologies running from ISR & BE6K platforms; including but not limited to Call Manager, Call Manager Express, Call Center Express, Cisco Unity Express
• Microsoft Windows Server – DHCP, DNS, RRAS, SQL Server, Exchange Server
• Backup Software, devices and media. ShadowProtect, Veeam, vRanger.
• Highly innovative, well organized and detail oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving abilities
• Ability to self-manager with a “get it done” attitude
• Successful completion of a criminal background check
Education: BachelorÕs degree
Experience: 2 years
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|40||$50-65K Salary + Bonus + Benefits||Full time||July 23, 2014|
Company Description We build long-term client relationships based on mutual trust and respect by maximizing our most important asset – Our Team. We execute with exceptional customer service, personal communication and innovation to proactively deliver solutions that increase our client’s productivity.
Contact Information Mary Pogue