Titeflex Corporation -
Date Posted: July 07, 2014 - 09:07 AM
Job Description• Assist in the improvement of quality through inspections, data collection and analysis, product and material testing, problem investigations and other projects as directed by Supervisor.
• Inspect and disposition incoming material while communicating with warehouse and manufacturing personnel.
• Perform periodic warehouse inspections per existing inspection plans and maintain documentation and records of the inspections.
• Perform periodic product performance testing per applicable codes and standards. (LC1, Kitemark, new product testing etc.)
• Create and publish charts, graphs, and information
• Investigate internal, customer, and vendor issues and make recommendations for counter measures.
• Interface with suppliers and purchasing to resolve quality issues and to improve supplier quality systems.
• Assist in handling non-conformance's and suggest corrective actions.
• Perform warranty return evaluations and interface with customer service and applications engineering to resolve issues.
• Commit to quality improvement and safety involvement.
• Support manufacturing engineering in process design and development process.
• Respond to quality problems and lead teams through root cause and corrective action activities to prevent future occurrences.
• Provide test yields and other quality measurements.
• Research quality issues associated with production and warehousing to determine and eliminate problems.
• Lead teams through QA analysis of defects and errors requiring corrective actions.
• Conduct internal and external quality audits.
• Train plant personnel as required on inspection and other quality techniques.
Job RequirementsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties related to the quality of materials and product. Essential duties are to inspect incoming materials, taking measurements and documenting results, checking outgoing shipments, checking customer returns, performing routine checks on fittings and non-hose or fittings on a rotating basis, and performing general office work associated with inspections.
• Strong leadership, communication skills, and self direction.
• Proficient use of inspection equipment and be proficient in reading technical drawings.
• Computer literate in a Microsoft/Windows-based environment.
• Experience with ERP system preferred.
• Knowledge of LEAN principles and manufacturing processes is desired.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• High school diploma required.
• A two year technical degree, technical training or some college preferred.
• ISO 9001 Internal Auditor training required.
• 2-3 years experience in a technical or manufacturing environment.
Education: High school
Experience: 2 years
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|M - F; 8 am - 4 pm||DOE. $14/hour||Full time||July 25, 2014|
Company Description Titeflex Corporation, Gastite Division, is a leading manufacturer in Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing (CSST). Based in Portland, TN, our company offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Contact Information Jennifer Leatherman