Customer Service Representative
Verizon Wireless -
Date Posted: September 21, 2015 - 10:09 AM
Job DescriptionCustomer Service Representative
With your knack for solving tough problems and your focus on delivering exceptional customer service, you will thrive in a Customer Specialist job with Verizon Wireless.
Here, you’ll harness your impressive multi-tasking and tech-savvy skills to resolve challenging customer issues including device-related troubleshooting, billing, service inquiries and more. Answering a high volume of customer calls, you'll deliver innovative, individualized solutions, satisfying the ever-changing needs of our diverse customer base. Through it all, your ability to form a trusted bond, listen attentively and respond to their inquiries will make you the critical touch point between Verizon and our valued customers.
• Experienced employees can earn a salary and target bonus of ($32k + 10% short term incentive) annually
• Tuition Assistance-up to $8k annually
• Employee Phone Program- 50% off consumer service rates, plus discounted devices and accessories
• 401k-100% match up to 6% employee contribution
• Call Center hours - M - F 7am-11pm; S - S 8am-9pm
Job RequirementsIf you have a passion for people, previous customer service experience and preferably an Associate’s Degree or higher, discover how you can build your career with a company that’s building the future of technology. Learn more about the Customer Specialist career that sparks your interest and apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity
• Verizon is a Federal Contractor
• Verizon requests veteran priority referrals
• Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Education: High school
Experience: 1 year
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|40||$30,000||Full time||October 13, 2015|
Company Description Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ), headquartered in New York, employs a diverse workforce of 178,500 and generated more than $127 billion in 2014 revenues. Verizon Wireless operates America’s most reliable wireless network, with 109.5 million retail connections nationwide. Verizon also provides converged communications, information and entertainment services over America’s most advanced fiber-optic network, and delivers integrated business solutions to customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.verizon.com/news/.
Contact Information Diane Spohn