The Academy Child Development Centers and Preschools -
Date Posted: August 12, 2015 - 04:08 PM
Job DescriptionDo you want to change the future, one child at a time?
Are you able to create joy in a child's life by teaching through play and hands-on activities?
Are you able to help foster children's social, emotional, physical and cognitive development using The Academy curriculum?
1. Applicants must hold a high school diploma or equivalency. Lead teachers must have a two or four year degree.
2. Experience playing, teaching and assisting children in various situations, such as in an early child care setting, preschool, volunteering in private or public schools.
3. Applicants must have skill, tact and sound judgment in meeting with and interacting with staff and parents.
4. Upbeat, outgoing person who loves children and has experience need only apply.
5. Applicants must be available to work until 6 p.m.
6. Applicants must be able to multi-task, pay attention to detail, have a good sense of humor and be a self-starter.
Education: High school
Experience: 1 year
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|10-40 per week||$10-$12||Full time||August 28, 2015|
Company Description The Academy Child Development Center and Preschool is searching for a passionate, professional, nurturing and enthusiastic leaders to teach children ages 6 weeks-5 years. Educators selected for a position will be responsible for caring, loving and guiding children.
Contact Information Tia Smith