Service Supervisor and Service Technician II
Westdale Asset Management -
Date Posted: August 06, 2015 - 12:08 PM
The service team is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the community at all times. This involves ensuring a safe and secure living environment for residents, visitors and staff. It is the Service Supervisor’s duty to anticipate, identify and correct any and all problems involving the property and to implement procedures that will prevent such problems. The Service Supervisor along with a Service Technician II will handle all work orders for the property, complete make readies on vacant units and maintain pools. Resident satisfaction is top priority.
We offer a competitive salary and good benefits including vacation, personal/sicktime, paid holidays, medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401k with company match, Flexible Spending Accounts, apartment rent discount, Employee Assistant Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
• Three years’ experience in on-site apartment property maintenance for Service Supervisor position or one year experience for Service Technician II.
• Must have Level II or Universal EPA Refrigerant Certification.
• Must have valid TN drivers’ license, reliable transportation and state required auto insurance.
• Proven experience leading, supervising and motivating others (only applies to supervisor position).
• Ability to work closely with Community Manager on reaching property goals.
• Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and attendance.
• Customer service attitude.
• Minimum of 40 hours per week (Monday through Friday – 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.)
• Pool certification preferred.
• Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus.
Experience: 1 year
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|8:30 - 5:30 M/F with rotating on-call duty||negotiable||Full time||August 28, 2015|
Company Description Westdale Real Estate Investment and Management is a private real estate investment firm. Our primary focus is on office, retail, and multi-family ventures, where we can offer existing stakeholders and lenders a reliable source of capital, new sponsorship, and premier property-level operating capabilities. Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Supervisor and a Service Technician II to be responsible for a 250+ unit apartment community in Nashville, Tennessee.
Contact Information VIRGINIA ENDRESS