Paying and Receiving Teller
The Farmers Bank -
Date Posted: August 06, 2015 - 09:08 AM
Job DescriptionProvide prompt, efficient and friendly services to customers, involving receipt and payment of cash, and maintain accurate records of all transactions. Perform task of a basic to moderately complex nature... Promote the Bank's services, answer questions and direct customers to appropriate department for specialized services.
Job Requirements1. Basic communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
2. Understanding of accounting/bookkeeping principals
3. Organizational skills
4. Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft/Windows
5. Ability to handle stressful situations
6. Flexibility and ability to multi-task
7. Ability to rationalize and make on the spot decisions regarding customer transactions
8. Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy
9. Ability to enter numerical data on computer with speed and accuracy
10. Excellent customer service skills
11. Must be capable of demonstrating the use of good marketing techniques for cross selling bank products
12. Ability to interact well, and in a positive manner, with customers, co-workers and managment
13. Bending and stooping required regularly
14. Required to keyboard and view LCD screen for extended time periods
15. Ability to regularly life and/or move up to 50 pounds in coin or currency
16. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Education: High school
Experience: 1 year
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|Monday-Thursday 8am-4pm Friday 8am-6pm Occasional Saturday 8am-noon||DOE||Full time||September 01, 2015|
Company Description Formed in 1912, The Farmers Bank is very proud of the years of solid growth and service it has provided to Sumner and Robertson Counties. It is this tradition of progress through sound banking which has enable The Farmers Bank to become one of the oldest and strongest independent banks in the northern Middle Tennessee area.
The Farmers Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected verteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Farmers Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages men and women, members of all racial and ethnic groups, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Contact Information Tammy Youngblood