Financial Sales Rep
Volunteer Corporate Credit Union -
Date Posted: June 25, 2015 - 02:06 PM
Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for marketing and sale of all VolCorp’s investment products and related financial services, with a primary focus on securities. Develop and maintain effective sales relationships with members. Initiate sales calls for placement of their investable funds in order to meet specific goals. Propose and recommend new products to meet identifiable needs of members. Conduct personal visits and presentations (when necessary) to member credit unions’ Management of VolCorp investment products and services. Identify and track competition.
Job RequirementsPREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Two years of college-level study in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Public Relations or related field plus 3-5 years progressive experience in financial services industry (credit union experience a plus).
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Effective analytical skills.
• Effective marketing and sales skills.
* Ability/Desire to learn and communicate investment products, strategies and portfolio management.
* Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Basic knowledge of electronic data processing systems, personal computers and related financial software applications.
* Effective organizational skills.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of private and sensitive company investment information.
Experience: 3 years
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|full email@example.com||Full time||July 06, 2015|
Company Description Volunteer Corporate Credit Union
800-470-3444, Ext. 7941
Contact Information Cheryl Bell