IT - Telecom Expense Administrator
Genus, plc -
Date Posted: May 06, 2015 - 02:05 PM
Job DescriptionMember of a support team based in the US and part of a global IT Support team supporting local, regional, and remote employees, dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and communication expertise to our End User community. Review and code telecommunication invoices for payment. Provide clear, prompt updates and solutions to internal customers by face-to-face, telephone, email, or chat.
Job RequirementsPosition responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage the validation of approximately $825,000 annual telecom expense
• Audit Service Provider invoices to assure accurate and timely payment
• Verify all invoice charges against vendor agreements and regulatory filings (ICAs, MSAs, Traffic Exchange Agreements, and FCC and state tariffs.)
• Apply accurate internal cost allocation of data, land line, long distance, and mobile lines of service
• Drive dispute activity; actively negotiate with carrier Contract Managers, Account Executives, and Billing dispute teams to resolve tariff and contract disputes. Assure appropriate action is taken, issues are fully documented and approved credits are received from service provider
• Validate circuit and line of service inventory to confirm expenses, start/end dates, and type of service are billed accurately
• Partner with finance to ensure that correct accruals, adjustments, and variance allowance is posted in financial system
• Assist with Moves/Adds/Changes to help ensure that all required lines of service are maintained at the appropriate cost level
• As needed communicate Moves/Adds/Changes to appropriate team members to maintain internal service levels
• Participate in the growth of Service Provider relationships
Preferred knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Attitude and professionalism that demonstrates outstanding customer service
• Basic knowledge of telecom service providers in US and Canada
• Organized, proactive individual, capable of multi-tasking with strong communication and problem solving skills in a high workload, multi-cultural corporate environment.
• Accounts Payable experience and knowledge of generally accepted Accounting Principles.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Education: High school
Experience: No experience required
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|Negotiable||BOE||Part time||June 03, 2015|
Company Description Genus, plc is a world leader in animal breeding and genetic improvement through the application of biotechnology; providing innovative solutions to our global farmer and food producer customers. With headquarters in Basingstoke, UK, Genus is a FTSE 250 company operating in 30 countries on six continents around the globe employing around 2500 staff.
Contact Information HR Recruiter