Die Cast Maintenance Supervisor
GREGG & Associates -
Date Posted: April 26, 2015 - 03:04 PM
Job DescriptionMAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR – DIE CAST EXPERIENCE
Central Kentucky Plant Location
Starting rate: $68-75000
• Direct the activities of die technicians engaged in support of production work related to the processing of products through machining operations including CNC vertical, horizontal and lathe operations.
• must understand fast paced environment and be able to establish cell layout and process cycle reduction methods using a 'hands on' approach.
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits and Programmable Logic Controllers. (PLC)
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair and maintenance.
• Must be able to take direction and report results back in a concise manner.
• Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• Ability to understand and troubleshoot pneumatics and hydraulics.
• Requires analytical and problem solving skills and must use Pareto principles on daily activities.
• 3 to 5 years maintenance supervision experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Die Cast experience required.
Job RequirementsDie Cast, Forging or Foundry Maintenance Supervisor experience
Education: High school
Experience: 3 years
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|7:00 - 3:30 or 3:30 - 11:00||68.75000||Full time||April 28, 2015|
Company Description Automotive Parts Die Cast Manufacturer
Contact Information Frank Gregg