Prospect, Inc. -
Date Posted: April 23, 2015 - 11:04 AM
Job Description- Ensure appropriate nursing care as specified by primary care physician PCP) with written orders.
- Record data correctly and appropriately in individual chart.
- Maintain appropriate communication with Registered Nurse, PCP and Prospect staff.
- Communicate status, change in status, and response to care provided.
- Medicate in accordance with Prospect Medication Administration Policy.
- Maintain accurate Medication Administration Record.
- Assist service recipient with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, personal hygiene, toileting, meal preparation, feeding, dressing, running errands and ambulation.
- Ensure that the house is a safe environment, well maintained and clean.
- Follow Prospectís transportation policies and procedures and vehicle operating procedures.
Job Requirements- Minimum age 18
- Valid driverís license with clean driving record
- Stable work history
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- Valid LPN license in good standing
Experience: No experience required
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|PRN||Varies||Part time||May 04, 2015|
Company Description Prospect, Inc. is an non-profit organization that has been providing services to both male and female recipients for the past three decades. We are a growing company that currently has a workforce of over 350 employees and impacts the lives of over 9,000 individuals annually. We have locations in Wilson, DeKalb, and Smithville area.
Contact Information Jessica Mason