Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club -
Date Posted: April 22, 2015 - 03:04 PM
Job Description1) Monitors activities in swimming areas to prevent accidents and provide assistance to swimmers: Cautions swimmers regarding unsafe areas.
2) Rescues swimmers in danger of drowning and administers first aid.
3) Maintains order in swimming areas.
4) Inspects facilities for cleanliness.
5) May clean and refill swimming pool.
6) May determine chlorine content and pH value of water, using water testing kit.
7) May work at swimming meets.
8) REQUIRED to work Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day
Job RequirementsLifeguard Certification
CPR/First Aide Certification
Must be 16 years of age.
Education: No education required
Experience: No experience required
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|Varies (Pool Hours)||$7.75||Part time||May 06, 2015|
Company Description The stately beauty of Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club, with its lush and meticulously landscaped surroundings, provide an exemplary private club experience within a tasteful, elegant setting. Championship golf, gourmet dining, a sparkling marina, and outstanding facilities for tennis and swimming top the list of club amenities, but the intangible qualities distinguish the Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club experience. The sense of belonging each time you walk through the door, the way the staff anticipates your needs and wants, the way other Members welcome your presence, not to mention the enduring friendships established along the way — these are the attributes that make Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club a cherished Member haven.
Contact Information Sara Bratten