Customer Service Rep
Fabricated Tube Products -
Date Posted: April 21, 2015 - 01:04 PM
Job DescriptionRole and Responsibilities
This position will report to the Customer Service manager. The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
• Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
• Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
• Works closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
• Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
• Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
• Strong interaction with Production, Engineering, and Quality personnel as well as other departments within the company.
Job RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have a 4 year degree or an associate degree in Business. Qualifications would include the following:
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs required.
• Internet familiarity for downloading forecasts
• Positive attitude
• Professional appearance
• Customer Service Experience a plus
Education: AssociateÕs degree
Experience: No experience required
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|8-10 hour work days||TBD based on experience||Full time||May 07, 2015|
Company Description Fabricated Tube Products is a company of Mueller Industries, a global leader in flow control and industrial products and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of copper tube and fittings.
Fabricated Tube Products is a leading North American manufacturer of complex tubular assemblies and fabrications. With over 25 years of experience with a wide range of tubing shapes and materials, including copper, aluminum, brass and steel, FTP is uniquely positioned to provide our OEM partners with everything from one-time job shop orders and prototypes to high-volume production runs of the most complex tubular fabrications.
Founded in 1989, Fabricated Tube Products has served OEM partners in diverse industries, such as air conditioning, refrigeration, heating, plumbing, automotive, marine, food service, medical, appliance, military, nuclear, architectural, and more.
Contact Information Robert Haye