Apparel Sales Associate
Academy Sports + Outdoors -
Date Posted: April 20, 2015 - 09:04 AM
Job DescriptionAcademy hourly associates have the opportunity to work with great sports and outdoors products in a fun, fast-paced environment. With flexible shifts and a great atmosphere, Academy is looking for sports and outdoors enthusiasts to staff our stores! Some of the duties we expect of our associates include the following:
• Provide prompt, friendly customer service.
• Zone merchandise
• Conduct price changes.
• Set and maintain weekly ad signage.
• Perform price/SKU look-ups.
• Set and maintain planograms.
• Unload merchandise from trucks.
• Operate cash register and maintain knowledge of cashier procedures.
• Answer telephone.
• Housekeeping duties.
• Attend training seminars.
• Some travel may be required.
• Required to learn company policies and procedures.
• Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Job RequirementsPrevious related work experience preferred.
Entry level position.
Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties.
Education: No education required
Experience: No experience required
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|varies||DOE||Part time||April 27, 2015|
Academy Sports + Outdoors is a premier sports, outdoor and lifestyle retailer with a broad assortment of quality hunting, fishing, and camping equipment and gear along with sports and leisure products, footwear, apparel and much more. The Texas-based company operates over 185 stores throughout Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. The Academy Sports + Outdoors philosophy is to deliver an unparalleled shopping experience by providing convenience, offering a broad selection of quality products, delivering exceptional customer service and selling the right stuff at every day low prices.
Contact Information Reba McKenzie