Clinic Support Staff
Results Physiotherapy -
Date Posted: April 06, 2015 - 02:04 PM
Job DescriptionResults Physiotherapy
Our growing company is seeking a DYNAMIC and ENERGETIC FULL TIME Physical Therapy Support Staff (who is seeking a LONG TERM career) for our clinic in Gallatin, TN
Our company embraces dynamic and motivated individuals who are committed to contributing to our unique product and reputation in outpatient rehabilitation. Successful applicants will play an important role in ensuring the success and continued growth of the clinic and company by assisting in the delivery of a quality personal experience for every patient. Previous experience in this role is preferred but is not essential.
Title: Support Staff
Job Type: Full Time
Reports To: Lead Support
The Support Staff position is responsible for completing the FRONT DESK administrative and tech support duties within their assigned clinic. He/she ensures that all administrative duties are performed accurately and timely and provides assistance with patient care under the direction of a physical therapist while acting as a team player for optimum clinic flow and excellent patient care.
This position does NOT provide direct patient care. Direct patient care falls only within the scope of a licensed physical therapist.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure accurate and timely filing of charts and documents and prepare charts for next day patients
• Scheduling of patients, includes cancellation/call-back's, and referrals
• Obtains new patient information and accurately enters patient demographic and insurance information in system
• Assist with insurance verification and pre-certification
• Collects co-pay/co-insurance
• Fax, track, and file evaluations and re-evaluations
• Audit charts as assigned by management
• Process medical records requests as required for active patients
• Under direction of a physical therapist -- assists patients with performing exercises, utilizing and E-Stim machine, ultra sound, and administering hot and cold packs
• Maintains the upkeep of the equipment and treating areas
• Tracks supplies and submits orders to Lead Support
• Monitors therapy forms and maintains appropriate supplies
• Maintains clean linen supply
• Ensures compliance with infection control policies
• Monitors hydrocollator and freezer temperatures and up-keep
• Performs other tasks as assigned by management
Job RequirementsJob Qualifications:
• Strong organization, multi-tasking, and customer service skills
• Strong interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate verbally
• Shows initiative and enjoys working as a team in a fast paced environment
• Experienced with MS Word and Excel and ability to learning new computer programs
• Flexibility to travel and work at other clinics as needed
• Experience with exercise and/or human anatomy preferred
TO APPLY: http://resultsphysiotherapy.com/jobs-portal/
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|40||Based on education & experience||Full time||May 03, 2015|
Company Description Results Physiotherapy offers world-class physical therapy, a ground-breaking advance over the old exercise-only treatments. International studies prove our hands-on approach yields faster pain relief and more lasting recovery.
Our licensed therapists are trained in the newest, evidence-based techniques from around the world, combining the best of traditional physical therapy with expert hands-on release of muscle and joint tension. Not only does our therapy bring better results, it also just feels better.
Contact Information Lauren Purcell