Whelan Security -
Date Posted: March 19, 2015 - 04:03 PM
Job DescriptionSecurity Officers will be responsible for the security and safety of all employees on the property. Instruct visitors throughout the property.
Job RequirementsSecurity Officers will:
- Have a professional appearance and demeanor while at work.
- Possess good hand writing skills and be able to fill forms as required.
- Be a self-starter
- Physically stand for extended periods of time.
- Know how to use computer software.
- Possess at least a high school diploma.
- Be proficient in the English language
- Pass a drug screen
- Pass multiple digital exams
- Clean criminal background check
- Clean motor vehicle history check
- Be able to work a 40 hour or 24 hour schedule
- Apply at www.greatsecurityofficers.com
Education: High school
Experience: No experience required
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|All||$9.75/HR||Full time||March 29, 2015|
Company Description Whelan Security is a premier security services provider clients throughout the United States. Whelan Security is a growing company with growth just in the last year of seventy-five percent and today consistently growing.
Contact Information Boyd Atkinson