Career Planning System
Sponsored by: TSAC
The edamerica® College and Career Planning System also includes tools to help you design your resume. As long as you log into your account at least once a year, it will remain active.
If you would like to discuss your results or have questions, contact The Office of Counseling and Testing at Volunteer State Community College by calling (615) 230 - 3484 or toll-free at 888-335-VSCC, extension 3484.
- Direct your browser to http://tn.kuder.com
- New users register by clicking New Users.
(Existing members click the Existing Members field provided)
- Create a unique member name and password. Be sure to write down your member name and password in the space provided for future reference if needed.
- Complete the member and optional information.
- When asked for the College’s J or X Code enter: J3479866MZB.
- Click SIGN UP.
- Welcome to your Edamericaâ College and Career Planning System Portfolio Home Page.
Take An Assessment
- At the bottom of the home page, enter the appropriate Batch Code for the assessment you plan to take under TAKE AN ASSESSMENT
- Enter only one assessment batch code at a time. You do not have to pay to take the assessment.
|Kuder® Career Search with Person Match||I3479863GWF|
|Kuder® Skills Assessment||S3479865BHK|
|Super’s Work Values Inventory® - revised||V3479864CQM|
- Click GO!
- You may now begin taking the assessment. Follow these same instructions for each assessment you take.
Printing/Reviewing My Results
- Print a copy of your results from the Internet browser, or save your results to a disk.
- You may also re-enter your portfolio to review your results on-screen. Re-enter your portfolio by going to http://tn.kuder.com and click on the Existing Members field. At your PORTFOLIO HOME PAGE click on REPORT next to the assessment results you wish to view.
Kuder® Electronic Career Portfolio
- Start your portfolio by clicking on any of the tabs under the Quick Jump section on the left of your PORTFOLIO HOME PAGE.
- Edit your portfolio information by clicking the Edit Button.
- The home tab will take you back to your PORTFOLIO HOME PAGE.
- The online format allows access your portfolio to enter and update information 24 hours a day.