Volunteer State Community College athletics teams compete in the TCCAA and the NJCAA, playing teams across Tennessee and Kentucky. Vol State has traditionally been one of the top teams in the state.
The tenth annual Athletic Association Golf Classic, benefiting the Volunteer State College Foundation, raised approximately $18,000.
There are 1031 students enrolled for the fall semester 2016. The previous high for community college enrollment was 903 in fall of 2015.
- Vol State Livingston plans 9/11 memorial ceremonyAug24
- Dual Enrollment Student Studies and TravelsAug22
- KEY Lifelong Learning Lecture SeriesAug17
- Welcome to the Fall SemesterAug16
- Movie Nights: Captain America and ZootopiaAug12
- U.S. Bank Contributes to TSBDCAug12
Visit the News Archive
From the Blog:
- Did you get our Vol State text message?Aug25
- Free Movie Night Friday: Captain America-Civil WarAug24
- Commit to CompletionAug23
- Tip of the Day: Recheck Your Schedule this WeekAug22
- This Week at Vol StateAug22
- Are you ready for classes? We have a checklistAug19
Visit the Vol State Blog
At some point in your life someone helped you achieve your goals. It may have been a special teacher, another student, or a complete stranger. The Volunteer State College Foundation makes a difference in the lives of students every day by awarding scholarships to those who might not otherwise be able to obtain a college education. Our donors make it possible to invest in the future of our community. Each year we award more than 200 student scholarships totaling nearly $300,000. In the last 20 years the College Foundation has awarded more than 3700 scholarships and raised more than $10 million.
Vol State’s educational offerings include more than traditional degree and certificate programs. We also offer non-credit continuing education classes for both professional and personal needs. We host cultural events that are open to the public. And we serve our community with projects and programs designed to make a difference.
At Vol State we believe in strong student support and an active campus life.
Faculty & Staff
For assistance with username and password problems please call the IT Help Desk at (615) 230-3302. If you would like to report a broken link or problem with a webpage please contact the webmaster.