Volunteer State Community College athletics teams compete in the TCCAA and the NJCAA, playing teams across Tennessee and Kentucky. Vol State has traditionally been one of the top teams in the state.
The Sonography Program is offering free ultrasounds for expecting moms.
A new social work program was unveiled and there was an announcement about the building and land at the campus in Springfield.
- Collier Hired as Executive Assistant to the PresidentJan23
- Andrew Dailey Art ExhibitJan23
- Vol State Livingston Legislative MeetingJan21
- Site Dedication Held for Humanities BuildingJan21
- One Book, One Community: “The Other Wes Moore”Jan14
- Semana de la Familia Hispana del 17 al 19 febreroJan12
Visit the News Archive
From the Blog:
- TN Promise FAFSA Event DetailsJan28
- Drop/Add RemindersJan27
- This Student Didn't Skip Class - And Here's WhyJan27
- Don't Get Left Behind: Graduation Deadline is Feb. 1Jan26
- FBI Warns of Student Work-at-home ScamJan23
- Vol State February Events CalendarJan23
Visit the Vol State Blog
At some point in your life someone helped you achieve your goals. It may have been a special teacher, another student, or a complete stranger. The Volunteer State College Foundation makes a difference in the lives of students every day by awarding scholarships to those who might not otherwise be able to obtain a college education. Our donors make it possible to invest in the future of our community. Each year we award more than 200 student scholarships totaling nearly $300,000. In the last 20 years the College Foundation has awarded more than 3700 scholarships and raised more than $10 million.
Vol State’s educational offerings include more than traditional degree and certificate programs. We also offer non-credit continuing education classes for both professional and personal needs. We host cultural events that are open to the public. And we serve our community with projects and programs designed to make a difference.
At Vol State we believe in strong student support and an active campus life.
Faculty & Staff
For assistance with username and password problems please call the IT Help Desk at (615) 230-3302. If you would like to report a broken link or problem with a webpage please contact the webmaster.
- Unity Day 12:30PM to 9:00PMJan29
- Last Day to Receive 25% Refund: RODP 1st 7 WeeksJan30
- Vol State Basketball (M & W) vs Chattanooga State 5:30PMJan30
- Last Day to Receive 25% Refund: 1st 7 Week TermJan31
- Vol State Baseball Scrimmage vs Lindsey Wilson 12:00PMJan31
- Vol State Basketball (M & W) vs Cleveland State 2:00PMJan31
- Spring 2015 Final Graduation App DeadlineFeb2
- Last Day to Receive 75% Refund: Full Term CoursesFeb2
- Last Day to Receive 75% Refund: RODP Full TermFeb2
- Submit a new Public Event